We are pleased to share our latest edition of “frESH Law Horizons: Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law, Procedure and Policy”. In the September edition, we summarise more than 30 developments in the environmental, safety and health sector. Top stories this month include:
- The Court of Appeal’s decision in Serious Fraud Office (SFO) v Eurasian Natural Resource Corp Ltd (ENRC)
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) fining a logistics company £1.5 million after the death of a worker
- A new national strategy for product safety strategy has been introduced by the OPSS
- The Court of Appeal reducing a fine by £765,000 for breach of work at height requirements
- Further guidance introduced from the government on what a “no deal” Brexit would look like for the UK
For more detailed information on these developments and access to the remaining summaries, download a copy from our website. Make sure you also subscribe to receive our most recent edition every month.