We are pleased to share with you the latest edition of “frESH Law Horizons – Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law, Procedure and Policy”. In our May edition, we summarise 26 developments in the environmental, safety and health sector. Some of the top stories this month include:
- A fine for a NHS Trust for exposing contractors to asbestos during refurbishment work
- The Food Standards Agency (FSA) fining a meat-cutting plant that prevented inspectors from entering the site
- A US manufacturing company avoiding corporate manslaughter charges by pleading guilty to health and safety failings
- The National Crime Agency publishing its strategic assessment and seeking investment to assist with serious and organised crime
- The FSA and Food Standards Scotland announcing support for full-ingredient food labelling
For more detailed information on these developments, as well as access to the remaining summaries, make sure you download a copy from our website. You can also subscribe to ensure you receive our most recent edition every month.