We are pleased to share with you the latest edition of “frESH Law Horizons – Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law, Procedure and Policy”. In our July edition, we summarise 35 developments in the environmental, safety and health sector. Some of the top stories this month include:
- Rail company faces £1 million fine after the death of a passenger on the Gatwick Express
- Government publishes its response to the final report on the Modern Slavery Act review
- Environment Agency to use drones to tackle illegal water abstraction
- Environmental Audit Committee launches an inquiry on electronic waste and the circular economy
- Utility company faces fine of £700,000 for pollution offences
- US lawmakers to propose plastics bill
For more detailed information on these developments, as well as access to the remaining summaries, make sure you download a copy from our website. You can also subscribe to ensure you receive our most recent edition every month.