We are pleased to share with you the latest edition of “frESH Law Horizons: Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law and Procedure”, our monthly newsletter that provides bite-sized updates on EU and UK law, procedure and policy. This month we review more than 20 developments that may be of interest to those in the environmental, safety and health sector, including:
- Annual Environmental, Safety and Health Conference to be held in London on 6 June 2018
- Manufacturer is fined £1.6 million following two (unconnected) offences within a year
- Failure to brief workers on risk assessment led to a fall and a £900,000 fine
- European Commission issues a proposal for a Directive to protect EU whistleblowers
- CCTV became mandatory in all abattoirs in England on 4 May 2018
For more detailed information on these developments, as well as access to the remaining summaries, make sure you download a copy from our website. You can also subscribe to ensure you receive our most recent edition every month.