We are pleased to share with you the latest edition of “frESH Law Horizons: Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law, Procedure and Policy”. This month we review 40 new developments that may be of interest to those in the environmental, safety and health sector, including:
- BUPA was fined £3 million after pleading guilty to a breach at a care home.
- The Sentencing Council consults on a general guideline for offences not covered by specific guidance.
- New laws to restrict drones flying above 400 feet and within 1 kilometre of airport boundaries.
- Circular Economy Task Force presents a report that recycled plastic could supply nearly three-quarters of UK demand.
- ECHA add eight new substances of very high concern (SVHC) to the Candidate Listfollowing the identification by the ECHA Member State Committee (MSC).
For more detailed information on these developments, as well as access to the remaining summaries, make sure you download a copy from our website. You can also subscribe to ensure you receive our most recent edition every month.