We are pleased to share our latest edition of “frESH Law Horizons: Key Developments in UK & EU Environment, Safety and Health Law, Procedure and Policy”. In the August edition, we look at a host of relevant new developments in the environmental, safety and health sector. Top stories this month include:
- The Home Office’s report into the economic and social cost of modern slavery
- A West Midlands haulage firm being prosecuted following a fatal incident
- The publication of a new national product safety strategy by the OPSS
- Detectives involved in the Grenfell Tower fire investigations consider corporate manslaughter charges after conducting interviews under caution
- The Sentencing Council’s Manslaughter Definitive Guidelines are set to come into force from 1 November 2018
For more detailed information on these developments, as well as access to the remaining summaries, make sure you download a copy from our website. You can also subscribe to ensure you receive our most recent edition every month.